We may update and revise this Policy from time to time. The revised Policy will be posted on the Website. You are instructed to periodically check the Website to stay informed about changes to this Policy. You hereby acknowledge and agree that it is Your responsibility to check this Policy periodically and make Yourself aware of the modifications. If You disagree to any of the changes to the Policy, You shall refrain from using or accessing the Website, and the services and products offered thereon. Your continued use of the Website after posting of the revised Policy shall indicate Your acceptance and acknowledgement of the changes and You will be bound by it. Failure to periodically check the Website for updates to this Policy shall absolve Us of any liability whatsoever.
Collection of Information
The kind of information collected is detailed below:
● Personal information relating to Your account, involving Your full name, email address, phone number, payment information, information and content included in Your communications with Us and identifying information provided to Us certifying Your identity.
● Information relating to Your activity on the Website, including but not limited to Your location, IP address, clicks, scrolling, session heatmaps, timestamps, browsing times, transactions, load times, errors, internet service provider details, webpages visited prior to accessing the Website, browser and platform type, browser language and related details, documents downloaded, and specific links accessed by You from the Website.
● In the event that You purchase, or consider purchasing any products or services from the Website, or from Our Users’ webpages created using Our Website, We may collect such information pertaining to Your completed or pending purchases, or any purchases You considered making, and such information may be shared by Us to Our Users, on whose webpages you have made or considered making any purchases.
● Information provided by You through filling of forms on the Website, or through e-mail communications You send Us, including Your personal contact information, as well as the content of Your communications.
● In the event that You access the Website and/or the services provided by Us through a mobile device, We may collect certain uniquely identifiable information pertaining to You and Your mobile device, such as mobile device identification information, mobile phone numbers, geolocation, and other personal information. You may opt out of providing Us with Your geolocation information by disabling location services on Your mobile device.
● Information provided by Your clients, or users of Your Webpage, pursuant to their use of Your Webpage(s) such as full name, email address, phone number, financial information (including but not limited to credit card information and other payment information) and other necessary details for the features provided by the Website on Your Webpage(s) to effectively function.
● Information provided by You to Us while registering for events, courses, conferences, or seminars organised by Us, and other services provided by Us via the Website or otherwise, including payment information and other financial information (including but not limited to credit card information and other payment information).
● Other information You submit to Us directly or through third party services.
Payments shall be made through third-party payment gateways as contracted by Us from time to time. Any such data or information collected by Us shall be collected solely for processing and crediting the payments to Us, and the same shall not be retained by Us following the successful completion of the payment. Any information collected by these third-party payment gateways shall be collected as per their own data collection and privacy policies and You consent to making yourself aware of such applicable third-party policies.
We also collect information from Our employees, consultants, job applicants, and other persons engaged by Us, including but not limited to professional or employment related information. Our usage of such data is specifically dealt with and governed by our confidential internal manuals, employment agreements, and other organisational policies, and the same are made accessible to the concerned persons whose information is being collected. In the event that We engage the services of third-party portals/applications/softwares for the collection and management of such information, the responsibility to provide the applicable notices on collection of information lies with such third-party and not Us.
Information is also collected by Us from vendors, business partners, and other entities engaged by Us for the performance of Our functions and obligations as a corporate entity, including but not limited to, renting of offices and equipment, and purchasing goods and services. We treat such information as highly confidential as well, and is only used to administer and perform our obligations to such vendors and business partners effectively.
Use of Information
We may use information collected from You for the following purposes:
● To control Your access to Our Website and services, to communicate with You, to communicate with any Sub-Account you may create, customize Your experience by providing information that may be useful or interesting to You, either directly through Us, or through other companies affiliated with Us;
● To provide and operate the services offered on the Website, including but not limited to creating Your account, creating any sub-accounts under Your account, registering Your domain name, processing payments or responding to Your queries;
● To send administrative information, changes in account settings,, changes to Our services or any updates pertaining to the services, and to establish and create a password and a profile for administering Your Account and Sub-Account;
● To carry out Our internal business purposes, such as corporate transactions, audits, and data analysis; conduct research and analytics about Your use of Our Website and interaction with Us; improve Our Website and Our existing services; identify usage trends; assess the performance of Our advertisements; optimize Our advertising campaigns; and determine the effectiveness of Our communications;
● To provide customised advertising or promotional material regarding products, services, third party affiliations and related services, offers, programs and promotions of the Website, which We consider to be of interest to You, or otherwise;
● To ensure the security and integrity of the services of the Website;
● To prevent interference, harm or injury of any kind to Us, Our rights, Our properties, or any users of the Website and/or services provided thereon;
● To analyse the use of the Website, and the people visiting and using the Website for improving the features of the Website. Further, the information provided by You may also be used to help Us in responding to Your requests and support needs more efficiently;
● To assist Our marketing partners by providing Your personal information to them for the purpose of promotional or marketing campaigns. We shall not be responsible for any harmful, fraudulent, harassing or other nuisance resulting from the activities carried out by such marketing partners owing to the sharing of personal identifiable information with such parties.
● To assist law enforcement agencies and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations if the disclosure of Your information is warranted by law or is warranted by any judicial proceeding by a court of competent jurisdiction.
You may, however, opt out from receiving newsletters, announcements, and other promotional communications from Us, by following the steps provided in each of Our communications to You. After receipt of Your request to opt out of such communications, We may still require some time to remove Your contact information from Our databases, and as a result, You may continue to receive such communications for a certain period after You decide to opt out.
Depending on Your jurisdiction, You may also opt out from sharing other information collected by Us.
In the event that You enable any “do not track” feature on Your web browser, the same may not prevent Us from collecting Your information, as We currently do not respond to such “do not track” signals provided by Your browser.
Third Party Disclosure
FlexiFunnels does not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose any of Your personal information to third-party data vendors, data brokers, or marketing companies. We will not disclose any of Your information to any third parties except with regard to the following instances:
● Your payment information is required to be shared with Our designated payment gateway;
● Your personal information is required to be shared with Our support services providers, business providers, or other vendors, who provide services that You have chosen to avail to assist with Your sales funnel or otherwise;
● Your personal information may be displayed as part of Our marketing and promotional campaigns for the services of the Website;
● Your personal information is required to be shared with government agencies as required by law;
● Your personal information is required to be shared with Our analytical software tools for tracking use of the Website in an effort to optimise the Website.
● Your personal information is required to be transferred to a third party, upon such third party acquiring substantially, or wholly, assets belonging to Us or our affiliates, owing to an acquisition, merger, liquidation, or any other such transfer, and Your personal information being one such transferred asset.
In the interest of protection of Your information which We may share with third-party vendors or business partners, We shall adopt policies and standards in Our dealings with such vendors and business partners, which guarantee the safety and protection of Your information. Such policies and standards shall be aimed to ensure that the usage of Your personal information by such third-parties is only to the necessary extent to carry on the intended purpose, and no information is shared by such third-party without Our explicit consent and approval.
We, however, cannot guarantee the compliance of such third-parties with such standards and practices, and We shall not be liable in any manner or form for non-compliance by third-parties of any such privacy obligations.
We set and access cookies on Your device to track the preferences and trends of Your searches in order to provide You with more personalized and improved services. You may reset the cookies to refuse such access by Us. However, in such a case, You may not be able to access some parts or features of Our Website.
We may provide cookies for the following actions, including but not limited to:
● Keeping You signed in
● Maintaining Your preferences
● Tracking analytical data of Your use of Our Website, extending to performance, operation and effectiveness
● Tracking data for the effectiveness of Our marketing campaigns
● Security and risk analysis programs, fraud protection purposes, and in order to identify and prevent cyber attacks
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can modify Your browser setting to decline cookies if You prefer.
We may engage the services of third-party entities to use these cookies to collect and analyse data relating to Your activities and usage of the Website. One such third-party entity whose services we employ for analysis of cookies and the data collected through such cookies, is Google Inc.’s Google Analytics. The details of Google Inc.’s usage of Your data can be found here: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ .
You may also find details on how to opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Security and Confidentiality
We understand and recognize that privacy on the internet is very important. We take all reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the information disclosed by You and will not disclose the information unless as provided in this Policy. We provide creation of password-protected accounts, which can be accessed only by You. We advise You to not share Your password with any other person and always log out before closing the browser window. However, We retain limited access to Your account in the event that You require support with Your Webpage(s), and members of FlexiFunnels are required to access Your Webpage(s) in order to rectify any error. In such instances, members of FlexiFunnels may utilise Your account credentials for the aforementioned purpose, and You consent to the same.
Protection of Your Information
FlexiFunnels undertakes to put in place all reasonable security and other measures, to ensure protection of Your information provided to Us. Such security measures and precautions include various aspects ranging from technical tools to administrative and organisational checks and balances, which conform to the highest industry standards, and all applicable laws and regulations. Our security policies, measures, and procedures, are regularly revised and updated as required under the applicable laws.
In the event of any suspected security breach, or any other event that We believe may compromise the security of Your information, We have put in place specific measures and procedures to restore the security of Your information. We also require our vendors and business partners to immediately inform and notify us of any incidents that may compromise the security of any of Your information that We may share with them.
However, FlexiFunnels does not in any way guarantee that the security and other measures adopted by it shall be free from unauthorised access, which could lead to misuse, damage, or other alterations to Your personal information. FlexiFunnels shall not be liable for any claims, damages, losses, or other injuries arising out of any unauthorised access to, or circumvention of, FlexiFunnels’ security and other measures.
Retention of Data
We will retain Your data for a period that We deem necessary for providing services to You in relation to Your account, or as prescribed under law, whichever is later, and should Your account be deleted at Your request, We will delete Your information, save what is necessary to comply with applicable law or requests from government agencies. Your information may also be retained for the purpose of Our legal defence in disputes raised by You or related to You.
Users that no longer wish to associate and/or access the Website may intimate the same to Us. Your information and data, including personal information, shall only be retained for archival purposes in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
In certain situations, We may employ the usage of social media platforms, including but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube, as well as other third-party websites and applications, and may also provide features over the Website that connect with such social media websites, or third-party apps or websites.
Such association by FlexiFunnels with social media websites, or any other third-party application or website, does not imply that FlexiFunnels endorses, or is in any way responsible for the content, privacy practices, or legitimacy of any such third-party or social media application or website.
You understand that none of these applications or websites are operated or controlled by Us, and Your usage, association, and availability of any such social media or third-party website or application is at Your sole risk. We strongly urge You to refer to the privacy policies and other policies of such entities before accessing and using such applications and websites.
Our Website and services are not intended for the use of persons below the age of 18, unless express permission is granted by the parent/guardian of such persons, to use and avail of the Website and services thereon. FlexiFunnels does not knowingly or voluntarily collect personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 18, and We only knowingly collect such information with the express consent of the parent/legal guardian of persons under the age of 18, after such parent or legal guardian has completed the verification process in this regard.
In the event that We become aware of any personal information provided by persons under the age of 18, We shall promptly delete such information, and We also reserve the sole and exclusive right to terminate the account created by any person under the age of 18, unless specific consent has been provided by their parent/legal guardian.
Extension to Californian Residents
If You are a resident of California, in accordance with applicable California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), You have the right to request information from Us relating to Our sharing of Your information, including personal identifiable information, with marketing associates and other third parties. You may submit a request to Us through the contact email provided below in the Contact clause and receive the following information:
● The categories of information disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year (determined according to the date of the request)
● The names and addresses of third parties that received such information, or if the nature of their business cannot be determined from the name, then instances of the products or services marketed.
You are entitled to receive a copy of this information in a standardized format if we can confirm Your identity as a Californian resident and the information will not be specific to You individually. You may further exercise Your rights of access and deleting Your information in accordance with the CCPA. Further information on the CCPA can be accessed here: https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displayText.xhtml?division=3.&part=4.&lawCode=CIV&title=1.81.5
Extension to GDPR Jurisdictions
In the event that You belong to a country within the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Japan, or any other jurisdiction whose data privacy regime is governed by the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), Your personal information and rights will be processed and governed in accordance with the GDPR.
As a data subject under the GDPR, You shall have all the rights conferred thereunder, including transparency, access, correction, deletion, portability, and all other rights. Further information on the rights conferred by the GDPR can be accessed at: https://gdpr-info.eu/
Any and all personal information transferred by Us from GDPR jurisdictions, to any jurisdictions that have not been deemed by the European Commission as having the necessary privacy regulations and protections, such transfer shall only be conducted in the manner approved under the GDPR.
In the event that You wish to enforce any of Your rights under the GDPR, You may contact us at email@example.com, and We shall process Your request within the timelines prescribed by the GDPR, if any.
You may also exercise Your right to complain to Your data protection regulator, in the event that You are not satisfied with the manner in which We collect, store, transfer, or otherwise use or process Your information, or respond to Your requests, by accessing the following link:
Translations and Interpretation